As part of our end to end ICT services we can provide physical phone line installation, broadband through to fibre and leased line from a range of national providers such as BT Wholesale.
- Single monthly bill including all services provided by Surftec.
- Project management at every stage and for every part of your ICT requirements.
- Efficient fault escallation, ensuring that when a physical fault exists we get on-site engineer assistance booked quickly and without fuss.
- Bespoke solutions to meet your exact requirements. Whilst we have a standard price list we will create bespoke offerings when required.
- One month commitment, cancel at any time (connections less than 12 months will need to cover our installation offset cost).
- Installation discounted, remain on our connection for more than 12 months and the deferred charges are cancelled.
- Choose your own equipment, or allow us to select the best equipment for you. Equipment is no longer causing more expensive monthly fees.
|Service||Monthly Cost||Installation||Offset Install Cost*||End of Service|
|Fibre to the Cabinet 40Mbps/10Mbps||£36.50||£40.00||£60.00||£35.00|
|Fibre to the Cabinet 80Mbps/10Mbps||£38.50||£40.00||£60.00||£35.00|
|Fibre to the Premises (please call us)||One month rental|
|Market B: ADSL||£25.50||£25.00||£50.00||£35.00|
Some further detail:
- Our prices above include the phone line, installed for the Internet connection. We can take over Internet provision on an existing line.
- If you cancel a service within 12 months or move to another provider the offset install cost will be charged plus the end of service charge. After 12 months there is no further installation charge, only the end of service charge.
- Services are billed monthly in advance on the 1st of each month.
- Surftec is a business to business supplier, however we do also offer services to staff of our business clients for their personal home office requirements. Payment is by bank transfer, Direct Debit or debit/credit card payment.
- We do not supply equipment as part of the rental. You will require a suitable modem and router however we can help you choose one. By doing this the equipment cost is not built into monthly subscription and will save you considerable cost typically after 18 months.
- A fixed IP address is available on request without additional charge. A small block of IP addresses can be provisioned for a small additional monthly fee.
- As we are a business to business provider we do not expect the phone line included to be used for regular voice calls. However a fax, franking machine, card terminal or other devices which make infrequent calls can be connected. Calls will be charged for and added to your monthly invoice, charges may not be as competitive as our VoIP services and do not include any call bundles. We do not recommend using the line included with our Internet services for typical home use.
- We will work to resolve faults quickly. We can provide a loan test router for a small fee to cover delivery costs, this is useful to confirm if a fault is likely to be within your remit or should be handled by the telecoms network. If it is later found to be the telecoms network no delivery charge will be made.
- For our business customers who need rapid attention we can initiate a fault with the telecoms provider quickly, however any “No Fault Found” or “Fault within Customers Premises” fees will be passed on within your next monthly invoice. We will make best efforts to avoid this but in the name of speed this may become a business cost.
- The line installation can take place from 8am. You must be available on-site immediately and should not expect a call or expect the installation engineer to wait for you to travel from another address. A failed appointment will incur a full installation charge and a revised installation date. The engineer will work quickly and will need access to all parts of your building when installing the line.
- Prices exclude VAT and may change from time to time in line with the telecom providers price changes. We will pass on both discounts and increases and aim to provide as much notice as possible.
- Our OFCOM RID code: MQK
- Our ADR complaints provider is: https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/ (You must make your initial complaint to us and allow 8 weeks for us to resolve your complaint before contacting the ADR). For further information on ADR please see https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/problems/adr-schemes
- we cut you out of the support middle person and get you closer to a solution when a problem arises
- finding a bespoke service provisioned specifically to get you the best possible connection available at your address
- our charges are modular allowing you to understand exactly what the best mix of services are to gain the best long term value