Porting your existing number across to you couldn’t be easier. All we need to know if your phone number and we will then help you with the process of authorising your current provider to release the number to us so we can adopt it.
The process normally takes as little as 10 working days.
- Provide us with an email listing the numbers you wish us to adopt.
- We send you forms to complete.
- We require your latest bill from your current provider as proof of ownership of those numbers.
- We do our best to make the process as fast as possible however much depends on your current provider. Typically allow 14-36 days.
We charge just £20 per number ported. If you have more than one number on a line we will charge up to a maximum of £100 per line, no matter how many numbers.
If you have six lines, each with a number then that would cost a total of £120 (6 lines x £20).
Networks we can port numbers from:
Geographic (01/02) Numbers
- Cable & Wireless
- Cable & Wireless | Energis
- Cable & Wireless | Thus Colt
- Opal | Carphone Warehouse
- Cable & Wireless (ex-energis)
- Opal / CPW
Remember that when a number of ported from an existing service the line it is associated with is normally cancelled. Consider what other services may be on that line such as:
- ADSL Broadband
- Red Care